Easy to use
Works on any platform
Mobile Phone Friendly
Simple to deploy
How It Works
It all starts when you create a raffle.
Creating a raffle involves 4 easy steps.
- Decide what prize you will giveaway.
- Determine the raffle Start date and Stop date.
- Assign tasks that entrants must complete to earn entry tickets to the raffle.
- Generate a random winner!
Once the raffle is created
- RaffleDash willl generate a Widget for the raffle.
- Put the Widget code in any web page that accepts HTML. The RaffleDash widget collects information from the entrants.
- The widget keeps track of who did what. You'll be able to view all the information from your dashboard.
- If you don't want to use the widget, then use Raffledash widget hosting. Or use both!
Inform your friends
You tell your friends about the raffle.
They engage with the raffle tasks.
Tasks may include Sending a Twitter Tweet, Liking a Facebook fan page, Pinning a Pinterest Image, subscribing to your email list and so on.
Every time someone completes a task, other people will be able to see their actions.
Something small can snowball into something big.